Get your cookout and bbq right with this Rancharoni Macaroni Salad. It is a nice twist on the traditional macaroni salad and packs a whole lot of flavor.
- 2 Cups macaroni, dry
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed ½ inch
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 packet ranch (1 ounce packet)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat large pot of water to cook 2 cups of macaroni pasta
- While water is heating, chop pickles, dice celery, and cube cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni per package
- Run cold water over cooked macaroni to cool.
- Once cooled, add rest of ingredients and mix
- Add salt and pepper in, to taste, and mix.
- Cover and put in fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Keywords: Macaroni Salad