This Rosemary Infused Salty Dog Cocktail is a variation of the Greyhound and Salty Dog Recipe. It is sweet and has a nice hint of that rosemary flavoring.
- 2 Tablespoons of salt
- 2 Ounces Vodka
- 1 Ounce Rosemary Infused Simple Syrup (See notes)
- 4 Ounces Grapefruit Juice
- Sprig of rosemary, Garnish
- Put salt on flat plate or other dish so you can rim.
- Moisten rim of highball glass and lightly place on plate to rim the edge of the glass
- Add ice to glass, careful not to disturb salt
- Add vodka
- Add Rosemary Infused Simple Syrup
- Add grapefruit juice
- Using stirring spoon, mix for 30 seconds
To Make Rosemary Syrup
Add all 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water, and 2 Tablespoons to sauce pan and slowly heat to be warm, but not boil.
Once all sugar is incorporated into water, remove from heat
Strain the liquid to remove rosemary
Place in container and keep in fridge for up to one month