This Rosemary Infused Salty Dog Cocktail is a variation of the Greyhound and Salty Dog Recipe. It is sweet and has a nice hint of that rosemary flavoring.
- 2 Tablespoons of salt
- 2 Ounces Vodka
- 1 Ounce Rosemary Infused Simple Syrup (See notes)
- 4 Ounces Grapefruit Juice
- Sprig of rosemary, Garnish
- Put salt on flat plate or other dish so you can rim.
- Moisten rim of highball glass and lightly place on plate to rim the edge of the glass
- Add ice to glass, careful not to disturb salt
- Add vodka
- Add Rosemary Infused Simple Syrup
- Add grapefruit juice
- Using a stirring spoon, mix for 30 seconds
To Make Rosemary Syrup
- Add all ½ cup sugar, ½ cup water, and 2 Tablespoons to sauce pan and slowly heat to be warm, but not boil.
- Once all sugar is incorporated into water, remove from heat
- Strain the liquid to remove rosemary
- Place in container and keep in fridge for up to one month
Keywords: salty dog