This is a classic recipe that may have a story that includes the creation of the margarita! This classic drink is especially good on a Summer day and is a simple drink that is easy to make.
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cointreau
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 Ounces Rum (or any other spirit)
- Fill lowball glass half full of crushed ice
- Fill shaker with ice cubes
- add all ingredients to the shaker
- shake vigorously for 15 seconds and strain into lowball glass
- garnish (if desired) and serve!
Keywords: Daisy Cocktail