This Sam Ross Sour Cocktail takes some elements from another Sam Ross cocktail, the Paper Airplane. This delicious drink is both fun to make and tastes spectacular!
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce Aperol
- 1/2 ounce fresh grenadine
- 3/4 ounces lemon juice
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with NO Ice
- Shake vigorously for a good 10-15 seconds
- Add Ice to shaker
- Shake again for another 10-15 seconds
- Strain into coupe glass
- Optionally, garnish with Luxardo cherry and/or lemon twist.
Use best practices when dealing with raw egg whites!
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Dry Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ross Sour