This Classic Swedish Pancake Recipe is a heritage recipe at it's finest. So tasty and an easy Scandinavian recipe that can be enjoyed by anyone. If you want to make it extra tasty, try adding some Lingonberry Jam, powdered sugar, and whipped cream!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- Whisk all ingredients, except butter, together until smooth
- Turn non-stick pan on low and melt butter.
- Once melted, whisk melted butter into batter.
- Using same pan, turn heat up to medium-high and allow to warm up.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into pan and allow to cook for approximately 45 seconds
- Flip and cook for another 10-15 seconds.
- Remove from heat and repeat until all batter is gone.
- Serve with lingonberry jam (or whatever you have), whipped cream, and powdered sugar
- When melting butter, do not allow the butter to get too hot.
- Make sure to allow your pan to heat up!
- Use a great non-stick pan. I use a 7 Swiss Diamond pan.
- These are delicate, so be gentle when flipping.
- Know your stovetop. When I say medium-high, it is sitting at 6/9 on my dial.
- If you don’t have Lingonberry jam, any jam or jelly works great!
Keywords: Swedish Pancakes Recipe