A great sweet and sour mix is a great addition to any home bartender's arsenal. Make some spectacular drinks and cocktails with this homemade sweet and sour mix recipe!
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup lemon juice (approximately 4 lemons)
- ¾ cup lime juice (approximately 6 limes)
- Add water and sugar to a saucepan and put on medium heat
- As soon as sugar is fully dissolved into water, remove from heat
- Place fine strainer above the pan and squeeze fruit into.
- Place into a secure container and save up to 1 month in the refrigerator
Keywords: sweet and sour mix