This White Russian Alcoholic Milkshake is a great way to booze up a classic milkshake! All the flavors of the classic cocktail, but with that ice cream yumminess. Whipped cream, cherries, Kahlua, and vodka!
- 500 grams Vanilla Ice Cream (approximately 6 large scoops)
- 3 Ounces Vodka
- 3 Ounces Kahlua
- 1/4 cup milk
- Whipped Cream
- Measure out the Ice cream and place in refrigerator for 3o minutes to soften.
- Add milk, Kahlua, and vodka to the blender.
- Add ice cream to the blender
- Mix on low setting until it reaches a shake-like consistency
- Pour into shake glasses, top with whipped cream and cherry
Keywords: Alcoholic Milkshake