Bacon is such a beautiful thing and a Bacon Bloody Mary hits that savory place in cocktails like no other. Such a great, rich, tasty take on the classic bloody mary.
- 1 lemon wedge + 1 for garnish
- 1 lime wedge + 1 for garnish
- Bacon Salt to rim glass
- 2 Ounces Bacon Infused Vodka
- 4 Ounces Tomato Juice
- 3 Dashes of Tobasco Sauce
- 3 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Pinch of Pepper
- Bacon, for garnish
- Pickle, olives, beef stick, Pepperoncini, any other garnish (OPTIONAL)
- Sprinkle bacon salt generously onto a small plate
- Moisten pint glass rim with one lemon or lime wedge
- Put rim on celery salt plate to coat the rim with the salt
- Fill the glass with ice
- In shaker, squeeze 1 lemon wedge and lime wedge into it
- Drop spent wedges into the shaker.
- Add bacon-infused vodka, tomato juice, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, pepper, and a splash of pickle juice to the shaker
- Lightly shake
- Strain into pint glass
- Garnish with lemon, lime, and bacon.
- Add any other garnishes
Keywords: bacon bloody mary