This simple one-pot Easy Taco Soup Recipe might just become a family favorite. It is a quick and tasty meal that has barely any cleanup! The best part is that it tastes great.
- 1 Pound 80/20 ground beef
- 1 Packet taco Seasoning or Homemade Taco Seasoning.
- 32 Ounces beef stock
- 10 Ounces Rotel Diced tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 1 15 Ounce Can drained black beans
- 1 15 Ounce Can drained pinto beans
- 1 2 ¼ Ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 Ounce can diced green chilis
- 12 tortilla chips (optional)
- Other toppings
- Add beef to Large Soup Pot over medium-high heat
- Cook and stir 5-7 minutes until crumbly and brown.
- While browning, open all cans and containers.
- Add taco seasoning per packet instructions or use homemade taco seasoning instructions.
- Add Beef stock and stir
- Add rest of ingredients, minus tortilla chips.
- Simmer for 15 minutes to a half hour.
- Garnish with tortilla chips, any other toppings, and serve!
- Options for other toppings include shredded cheese, avocado, lettuce, peppers, or sour cream
Keywords: Taco Soup