A classic holiday drink with a Kahlua twist. This is a simple small batch spiked eggnog recipe that tastes like Christmas in a glass with a touch of coffee flavor. This is the seasonal drink you are looking for!
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 ounces milk
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1 1/2 ounces kahlua
- 1 egg
- Fresh Ground Nutmeg (optional)
- Add all ingredients except nutmeg to a shaker.
- Vigourously shake for 15 seconds
- Pour entire contents of shaker equally into 2 small mugs, glasses, or one tall glass if serving one.
- Garnish with grated nutmeg and serve
- Check out our homemade coffee liqueur recipe or use Kahlua for this drink.
- We use brandy for the spirit, but you could use sherry, whiskey, or rum. Use what you like!
- Use fresh ground nutmeg for a special outcome
- Check out the USDA egg safety guide and use it.
- Use whole milk for the best results, but you could use other milk.
- This indicates it is two servings, but also great as one really big serving. 🙂
- Category: Christmas
- Method: Shaker
- Cuisine: English
- Serving Size: 10 Ounces
- Calories: 205 Calories
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 68 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 102 mg
Keywords: Spiked Eggnog Recipe