We laughed. We Cried. Then, we grilled steaks like a boss. For the last several weeks we have been focusing on grilling. Not only did I get to revisit some recipes that I love, like the hamburger, but I have been able to share some new recipes and some history along the way. I hope you have been following along, but if not, this post is like an end cap to the series. I am going to list all of the things that we have covered. So, please check out our links below and then go check out the rest of the posts!
I do love grilling and that love affair is not going to end any time soon. In fact, I suspect we will be doing some grilling series in the future and maybe one day soon I can get a legit smoker so I can start making some recipes I love, like ribs and Boston butt.
- How to Grill Steak Like a Boss
- The History of Grilling
- How to Make The Best Grilled Sirloin burger
- Rancharoni Macaroni
- Grilled Jo Jos – The Potato you Didn’t Know You Needed
- Grilled Pineapple With Honey Sriracha Sauce and Basil Ice Cream
- How To Shop For Hotdogs
- Tasty and Easy Coleslaw Recipe
- Prince Harry’s Cookout – A Ginger and Grilled Watermelon Cocktail
- How To Grill a Weber Pizza
- Grilled Chicken Shish Kebab
- How To Grill Pork Chops Like a Boss
Here we are. At the end of our adventure. Fear not, loyal readers, we don’t stop here. Just keep on checking back so you can get the lo-lo on our next series that is coming right up. As a hint, we are going to keep it in the summer tradition still! Of course, you could subscribe to our email list to get an email from me every so often on the happenings at Ramshackle Pantry. Subscribe or follow me on the Instagram for some picture deliciousness.